Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Summer...is OVER

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, September 07, 2009

Summer...is OVER

And I'm glad, do you hear me? GLAD! Bwhahahahaa! Because I am one of those odd sorts of people who really don't like Summer all that much. Well, parts of it are nice, but I really loathe the mosquitoes, the humidity, and the heat. I like Spring,and believe it or not, I really don't mind Winter all that much, but gosh, I just LOVE Autumn. Well, except for raking leaves. But I love everything else! Of course it helps that I live in New England. We're rather famous for our Fall weather.

So I hope that everyone has a nice Labor Day. I attended my favorite niece's wedding in Rhode Island. She is also my only niece, but that's beside the point. We had steamers and lobster and corn on the cob and it was very nice. Which reminds me, that we haven't had a SuperHero wedding in a while now, the last one was Green Arrow and Black Canary's and that had a bit of a downer during the honeymoon. I REALLY want Guy and Ice to
get hitched, but we have to get through Blackest Night first, I imagine.

And here, for no reason whatsoever, other than I just like them, are Beetle and Booster fighting.

Booster Gold

Aren't they adorable? I miss the boys, and I sure do hope that we end up wh Beetle, J'onn and Aquaman and Max coming back after all this War of Light and Blackest Night, and Revenants and stuff is over.

4 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

I'm not much of a summer person either. It's too humid here in the Midwest, though this summer has been pretty mellow, very few 90+ degree days.

Spring and Fall rule! Whoo!

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger The One True GL said...

I'm a Spring person myself...Is that Justice League Spectacular from the jurgens era? Blue Beetle was watching the Brady bunch before Booster pitched up...Ah, the memories :)

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

I'm with you, Sally -- I MUCH prefer fall and spring to summer. Except here in Indiana, fall and spring tend to be our rainy seaons, which can be a real bummer. :-(

This summer has been VERY odd. VERY, VERY odd ...

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It HAS been a peculiar summer, hasn't it? I really can't complain TOO much about the heat and humidity, because it rained practically the entire months of June and July. But we had a VERY unpleasant week in the middle of August.

I just wish that the parts of the country that really need the rain could get some.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home