Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Help!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Help!

I've managed to slowly begin restoring all the scans that I inadvertently wiped out, due to my little "organization" a short while ago. I understand the principal behind the addresses changing at photobucket. I even managed to get my icon back, but the life of me, I can't figure out how to restore my banner at the top of my blog. I have the picture itself, with its new photobucket address, but when I went to erase the old address and type in the new one, I was afraid that I'd blow up the whole shebang.

Is there a process for this? Can anyone explain in small words for a technology-deficient old lady?

I miss Hal's butt.

Hal Pictures

9 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Volcano Todd said...

On your dashboard, click the button that reads "Layout". You should see a visual representation of how the main parts of your blog are arranged. At the top there should be a header with a blue link reading "Edit" within the box. Click that and a pop-up window appears with your Blog Title, Description, and Image. Here you can copy and paste the link to your logo. Hope that helps. If not, shoot me a reply and I try to help you out further.

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Yeah, what Profile said. ;-)

Hope you get your banner back up soon. I miss it, too! It's definitely one of the most distinctive superhero-based blog banners out there.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Thanks so much. I think I'll wait and ask one of the resident teenagers for a little assistance, but hopefully,it will be back up and running soon!

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I've gone to Dashboard, but all there is is "Edit posts", Settings, template and monetize...nothing with Layouts.

I've gone to template, and if I want to "update" my format, I'll lose everything that I have, which I don't want to do, I want to restore it.

I'm confused as all heck.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

AHA!

Got the Banner back! But I had to "upgrade" which is ok, except I've noticed that the space to actually write in is much smaller, and therefore some of my pictures are cut in half.

*sigh*

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous wik said...

congrats on getting the banner back!

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger googum said...

Big thanks to Profile: I saw his explanation, and quickly realized mine would have been "Uh, so you click the...thing." Congrats!

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Big Thanks inDEED!

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Volcano Todd said...

Glad I could help. Also helped me realize that my name came up incorrectly on blog posts. Lol.

Regarding your other problem, check out this: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2006/10/how-to-change-width-of-blog.html

It's a little complicated, but I've managed to use it to widen the posting section.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home