Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Come to Think of It...

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Come to Think of It...

...it has been quite a while since I made fun of Batman. There was his whole "death" thing going on, and I suppose it would have been a bit tasteless, not to mention insensitive to mock his demise. But hey, it's been a few months now, and we ALL know that he's due back any day now.

So...

Batman

I do not know who Whitey is, nor do I know exactly what Batman has in mind for him. For him AND his clothes! Maybe this is just how Bruce Wayne does his shopping. All those Bat-gimmicks can run into some serious money.
Maybe Whitey owes him money, and he's planning on auctioning off his clothes. Maybe Batman is just a huge old pervert, how the heck would I know

But it does make one want to know exactly what is going on...doesn't it?

7 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Anonymous wik said...

This is probably what happens to Whitey:
http://www.toplessrobot.com/2009/06/fan_fiction_friday_batman_and_his_rogues_gallery_i.php

WARNING: This is not for the faint of heart. It may be one of the most ridiculously twisted examples of Batman slash on the web...

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I...I'm afraid to look.

 
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous wik said...

good choice... I still curse the 'friend' who sent me the link :P

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Thus predating the Terminator by about, what, 30 years? 40? And, of course, minus a ridiculous Austrian accent. Although that probably would've made it even funnier.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

To be fair, Bruce could probably "do" an Austrian accent quite well. I don't know what Whitey would think though.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

For some reason, I'm reading 'whitey' as 'honky'

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh Dwayne!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home