Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Sweet Sweet Wednesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sweet Sweet Wednesday

Ahhh...my favorite day of the week. Well, actually Saturday and Sunday are nice, and Friday is pretty good too...but Wednesday is DEFINITELY better than Monday, Tuesday OR Thursday. Although Thursday isn't terrible.

But anyway, I'm going to be quite the fashion plate when I show up at the comic book store. My son last night came in and plopped a bag on my lap as I was sitting on the couch, and lo and behold, it held a lovely soft, warm, hooded sweatshirt...in Red, with the Rage Lantern symbol on the front! Woohoo! He got the last one in the store, and gave it to his dear old mummy.

Then he and my youngest got into an argument over which one was the favorite child, and how important it was to buy my love. Meanhwhile, my Sweet Baboo was sitting in his chair, and sighing loudly, because nobody was trying to buy HIS love. We did eventually give him some pie, which made him happy.

But man, I just love my kids. Especially when they give me presents.

Oh, and Ambush Bug is coming out! Woohoooooo!

2 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Blogger D said...

I think you mean, woop! woop! woop!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

You are correct. I don't know what I was thinking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home