Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: My Kingdom for a Computer Tech

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Kingdom for a Computer Tech

Ok, my computer will work for a few minutes, and then abruptly shut off completely, going all black. It won't restart until it cools down. Do I need a new fan perhaps? Or just need some compressed air to blow out the dust? Or a witchdoctor?

Anyhoo, the comics were all and more that I expected. I'm typing in a frantic hurry, to get this on, before it implodes again, so hopefully reviews tomorrow!

3 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That does sound like a heat problem. Blow it out first. Try booting it with the case open, and make sure all the fans are running. If they are and you're still having problems, you've likely got some component heat-damaged...

-- Jack of Spades

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, I got some compressed air, and blew out some of the dust, and discovered when I turned it over, that the Geek Squad had plastered a big ol' sticker right over the vent holes, the last time that they serviced it. I don't imagine THAT helps too much.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Facepalms. Yeah. That'll do it. Bad Geek Squad. No Pop-Tarts.

-- Jack of Spades

 

Post a Comment

<< Home