Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Feeling Rather Contented

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Feeling Rather Contented

I...had a pretty good day. I hope that you all had a good day too! Went to the bank, and convinced them NOT to charge me $100 in overdraft fees, since I actually HAD made a deposit well before those cheques came in. Came home feeling vindicated, and discovered that the fruit of my loins had raked up leaves in the yard...WITHOUT BEING ASKED! Had pizza for dinner, and so did not have to cook. House wasn't on television, but you can't have everything.

And tomorrow, the new books come out, including Blackest Night AND Green Lantern, not to mention a whole passel of other good books. Life...is good. Comics are also good. So are apple cider donuts, and if you have never tasted them, I suggest that you try some.

Photobucket

Here is a picture of Beetle, Booster and Black Canary, for no other reason, than their names all start with the letter "B", and because it makes me smile. We can all use a good Bwhahahahaha once in a while.

4 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, because those three are awesome awesome awesome!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

No one laughs like Ted -- except maybe Guy. ;-)

Banks are evil! I dumped mine for a credit union ten years ago, and I haven't been sorry.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Banks are indeed evil, and I say that as a former banker. But sheesh, they are charging for EVERYTHING! I deposited a cheque, and I expect to be able to draw on it...especially since I CASHED it first!

It seems as though they just keep making up new rules, allowing them instant access to your money, while you have to wait three to four business days. And don't even get me started about how a business can put a hold on your account if you use a debit card. No regulation of course.

So anyway, it alaways makes me happy to see Booster and Beetle, and even Canary, because she seemed to actually have a sense of humor back then.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Any random panel of Ted Bwa-hahahaing always puts a smile on my face. ^.^ I miss those days! And you're right, Canary was a lot more fun back then...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home