Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: It...It's a Miracle!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It...It's a Miracle!

As seems to be par for the course, I've been having some computer problems lately. My GOOD computer apparently died some months ago, which broke my heart, so we ended up with one that a friend donated, that worked in fits and starts. It would be fine for a week or so, and then start freezing and throwing me off.

Yesturday, I came home to find that the kids had somehow managed to download one of those bogus "security" thingies, that is actually a virus, and I've been tearing my hair out trying to fix it or work around it. Finally, in desperation, I went and found my old modem, and hooked it all back up...and HALLELUJAH!!!!

Apparently...it works! It works beautifully! For the moment at least. It may still explode in five minutes or something...but at least I managed to get on and type these deathless words.

So hey. How about those Green Lanterns anyway?

5 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Pete said...

I work in antivirus. Those bogus security programs are the bane of my existence.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Glad to hear your computer woes have gotten a little bit better. Hope it continues to work! *crosses fingers*

And, say, about those Green Lanterns...did you see this? A little bit of Guy Gardner humor that made me lol. I thought you might get a kick out of it, becuase it's exactly the kind of thing Guy would do:

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2009/10/05/super-social-networking-comic-book-character-facebook-status-u/

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Yeah, here's hoping your 'puter keeps working! I ran into one of those stupid fake security systems a couple of years ago. I ended up having to completely wipe my hard drive and reload everything. Thank goodness, I had everything backed up on a portable hard drive, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous wik said...

yeah, that social networking stuff has had me cracking up for over a week... Reed Richards and Doom, Hal and Kyle, Superman's slightly twisted sense of loneliness, and J Jonah Jameson's, well, J Jonah Jameson-ness amused me the most, but they were all great :)

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Bogus security programs INDEED! Arrrgghhh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home