Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: !@@##$$%%!!!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

!@@##$$%%!!!

Well...I may have crowed too soon. I did get my old modem to work, but it only works for about twenty minutes, so I have to type fast! Then it will freeze. Still...it's better than the other one.

Why do things have to be so damned complicated?

Nevertheless, it is Wednesday, and therefore I rejoice. New books, including Green Lantern Corps and Booster Gold AND Secret Six. It's almost too much awesomeness to absorb all at once.

5 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

Have you checked your modem for some inconspicuous yellow light?

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

I know, I'm really psyched for this week's comics. Can't wait to get them on Saturday, especially since there wasn't much out there last week. Booster Gold AND GL...be still my beating heart...

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

So Milagro Reyes: great character or greatest character?

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Ah, see? You should have knocked on wood!

Just don't do it around Alan Scott.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It smells funny and then goes black. I suspect it is overheating.

Milagro is sensational, and I am quite bemused by all the revelations in Booster Gold and Blue Beetle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home