Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Semi-Demented Ramblings

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Semi-Demented Ramblings

Oh Monday afternoon, how terrifying you can be, as I stare at my blank screen, with an equally blank mind. So, I think I'm just going to go with this whole stream of conciousness thingie, even though I absolutely HATED reading "the Sound & the Fury". Because Consistancy is the Hobgoblin of little minds...or so I'm told.

Did everyone read Booster Gold? And more importantly, did everyone read the backup feature, with Jaime Reyes, the Blue Beetle? I'm embarrassed to say that the one thing that really stuck out in my mind, was that they went and bought a Booster Gold action figure for Milagro, and that she had it kissing her (Ted Kord) Blue Beetle action figure. In light of all the fanfic floating around out there, for some reason, this just cracked me up. I am also quite proud that Milagro also has an action figure of her brother AND one of Guy Gardner. I do want to get her an action figure of Hal Jordan, so that her Guy Gardner figure can do horrible horrible things to it.

Fictional or not, Milagro Reyes, is my kind of kid.

I wonder if Roy buys Lian action figure? Does she have the ones of all the Arrow family, not to mention Dinah in her fishnets? These two kids ought to get together, they'd have a fine old time.

Gail Simone had Wonder Woman and Black Canary checking out the Japanese toys in some of her latest issues, which makes me wonder...if they have action figures of the heroes in the DC Universe, do the heroes themselve get a percentage of the profits? Royalties? Wally could certainly use the money, and I'm sure that nobody else would turn it down either. Oracle is smart, maybe she's got the corner on the market or something. Or are they fair game, because they are in the public domain?

I actually worry about things like this.

When do the Blackest Night rings come out? Is it next month? Because October is just about finished. Which means, that we may get Green Lantern this week, or Blackest Night, or both! Woohoo!

I'm just going to go and play with my own action figures. Guy, Fire and Tora are going to have a threesome.

2 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Don't forget that she got the Booster toy because Jaime couldn't find a Canary one... two ships satisfied in one!

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Heh. You're right, I had forgotten. It was Batgirl, but what the heck, we all know that Babs and Ted were an item...sort of. I just didn't realize that Milagro knew it too.

Still, she does want to have Ted marry Booster, which really is just manna from Heaven for the fanfic writers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home