Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Well, Poo!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Well, Poo!

That's the polite and child-friendly way of saying, "oh Crap!" It' Wednesday, but the books don't come out until tomorrow. And there are a crapload of really really GOOD ones! Green Lantern Corps! Booster Gold! Secret Six! And more!

I swear, my steering was twitching at the exit to my beloved comic books store as I drove by, on my way home from work. Now I have to wait another whole day. Don't the UPS people know that I have NEEDS?

Man, Sea of Green is posting less, and the Absorbascon is on hiatus, and now I have to wait a whole day to get my comics. I'm...I'm pouting.

Hal Pictures

Hal really does pout beautifully.

3 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Oh, Sally, I'm so sorry. :-( I hope you get all your comics today!

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

I've been quiet due to home renovations...boy, it sucks to be you (but then again, I'm a doofus)

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I DID get all my comics on Thursday...and it was so worth it.

Dwayne, HAL is the doofus...not you! No one who is a Jonah Hex fan can possibly be a doofus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home