Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: And Now, our Grand Conclusion to Whack a Lantern Week

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

And Now, our Grand Conclusion to Whack a Lantern Week

Hal Pictures

Oh Hal, I'm going to miss your little bandaged head. It just summed up the lunacy of Whack a Lantern Week SO well.

But alas, all good things must come to an end, and so we draw to a close of a full week of violence. Sweet sweet violence. And, like a fireworks show, I think that I'll end with a LOT of stuff all going off at once. Please imagine the 1812 Overture playing in the background.



Hal Pictures

Kyle pictures

Hal Pictures

Hal Pictures

Hal Pictures

Hal Pictures

Photobucket

Hal and Ollie
Hal Pictures

Hal Pictures


Wow! That's a lot of pummelling! I think I almost need a cigarette...and I don't even smoke. Thank you all for participating. Maybe we'll do this as an annual event!

Hal Picttures

Thank you Hal. I'm sure that is how we all feel.

13 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

Special Bonus: A Green Arrow getting whacked in the head, too!

Mary using Kyle to beat up Donna: the ONLY thing I like about Mary going evil again. (I am still terribly bitter about this.)

How exactly does one get "grazed" by a missile? Wouldn't that... I mean... buh?

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I'm a little bitter about Mary too, but I have to admit that this bit with her using Kyle as a bludgeon is hilarious. Evil...but hilarious.

How is one "grazed" by a missile? I haven't the faintest idea, but then again, I don't imagine that Hal does either. You know how dramatic he gets sometimes.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

If anyone can get grazed by a missile, it's Hal.

MARVELOUS grand finale, Sally! Bravo! ;-)

Can we have Whack-a-Bat week next? ;-)

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! :)

Am I too late to join in the fun? I've got a Whack a Lantern hat trick posted back at my blog.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger notintheface said...

I especially liked the New Teen Titans. Not only is it a Whack-A-Lantern moment, but it also displays the awesomeness of one Richard J. Grayson.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

My head hurts!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Tentacle beatings! Metfanmac, you have truly enriched us all.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger googum said...

Geez, that log one looked pretty bad. Maybe Hal has the same skull condition Homer Simpson has...

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Googum, he'd pretty well HAVE to have a Simpson skull simply to have survived this long.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Shucks, ma'am, just doing my bit ;-)

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How clumsy can he get?

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How clumsy can Hal get?

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How clumsy can Hal Jordan get?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home