Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: And Whack A Lantern week continues for day Three

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

And Whack A Lantern week continues for day Three

Hal Pictures

Good Heavens, we are all still at it. So far, we've had some lovely entries from Nick. Googham over at Random Happenstance has one with Hal that will make you wet your pants. Sea of Green continues to delight us with multiple examples, including Jimmy Olsen. JIMMY OLSEN! If that's not embarrassing, then I don't know what is. Notintheface over at Stars & Garters has Hal and Superman, and there is some Blue Beetle hilarity over at Fanwank, and that's just today or yesturday. I appreciate all of your devotion to the idea of Green Lantern buffoonery.

Now THIS one is a little bit on the...odd side.

Guy pictures

I know that when I mention Whacks, I usuall mean blows or pummellings. And yet this one certainly involves Guy voluntarily touching G'nort...and MESSING WITH HIS HEAD!

Seriously.

You just KNOW one of G'nort's legs was twitching.

4 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

So, is G'Nort the only Lantern that attracts massages instead of thwacks?

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hee hee. While I'm sure that Guy has taken a rolled up newspaper to G'nort numerous times, I don't actually have a scan of that. But I wish I did!

This one always made me giggle however, since it showed how truly desperate Guy was, that he actually scratched G'nort behind the ears in order to get something that he needed.

Now Hal would have done it for free!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

I don't even want to know what G'nort thought "what's comin' to ya this time" was likely to be, given his weird attraction to Guy.

Wait, yes I do.

My favorite Guy/G'nort moment is when Guy gets rid of him by telling him to fetch the comet.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hahaha! Yes, a truly classic moment. And poor old G'nort fell for it every time.

I miss G'nort.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home