Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Yes, I KNOW it's April Fool's Day!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Yes, I KNOW it's April Fool's Day!

It has come to my attention, that apparently quite a number of people seem to find the title of my blog...amusing. Allusions and parodies have been made. In my defense, let me just state that teenagers were involved, and possibly the use of alcohol.

On the other hand, I am both awed and flabberghasted at the lengths that some bloggers have gone to, in order to honor, this most hallowed day. The level of skrullduggery and buffoonery are astonishing. I salute you all.

And leave you with this.

silly

I don't even WANT to know exactly what it is that he's doing.

7 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

S'All done with love, Y'know!

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know you HAD to expect something good from Soup.. and he delivered! He's so proud of this one!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Stephen said...

lmao

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger notintheface said...

Watchin' that big blue galoot gettin' zapped by lightnin: SUH-WEET!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Egad! Truly shocking! :-)

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

I think I'm going to save that Superman torso and make a car window sticker out of it.

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

You have all gone to completely insane lengths for some giggles. Oh...if only we could use our combined smart-assery for GOOD!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home