Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh Happy Day!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

Finally! The new Blue Beetle book is in today! I'm been panting for this ever since that incredible cliff-hanger from LAST month's book. Plus, this is the one that has Booster, Guy, Ice and Fire on the cover. It...it's as though it was made just for ME!

All-Star Superman is also coming out. This is always a good thing. A very very good thing.

And another issue of Green Lantern! Woohoo! Ivan Reis is back, and Geoff Johns is doing his version of Hal's origin. Granted, I pretty much know Hal's origin by now, but I am always up to just about anything that Mr. Johns wishes to add, so I am looking forward to this a lot.

I'm pretty sure that there are any number of other books that will be coming out this week as well, but these three were the ones that I was salivating over.

What is everybody else getting?

7 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Siskoid said...

Same stuff you're getting I guess! But throw in the 4th Fourth World Omnibus and from Marvel? Uhm... Damage Control, I think that's it.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Ami Angelwings said...

Blue Beetle is the greatest thing evar today :DDDD

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Green Lantern, Green Lantern, Green Lantern, and Green Lantern. Oh, and Green Lantern.

Did I mention Green Lantern? ;-)

Blue Beetle, too. You've made me a convert, Sally!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger nicodemus88 said...

Already have taken Green lantern and all-star superman (which I really liked) alas no Blue beetle available...
+ 100 bullets 71 from last week
Countdown as it works as an tribute to Kirby's Kamandi.
Teen Titans
She-hulk
and on your advice Damage control!

God I want my Blue Beetle !!! kadji dah ! I want ton know what happen !!

n.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Gus Casals said...

Hey, nobody here is reading Legion? This is the first issue in close to 20 years ( yes, I'm old ) that really "felt" like the Legion. All the team there, gathering in the lounge. Sweet, but also with a contemporary flavor, not just nostalgia.

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Heartiac. said...

I liked seeing Abin Sur nail some demons to the floor. Funny stuff. (In a violent way I suppose...)

And Blue Beetle was great.

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I really can't stand the Legion, I think that they are a bunch of spoiled brats, but I understand that Jim Shooter is doing wonderful things with them again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home