Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Well, it's Wednesday...

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Well, it's Wednesday...

...but then you all knew that already. The first Wednesday of the month is always a bit of a slow week for me. There are a few good books coming out, but I'm still riding the high of Blue Beetle and All-Star Superman. Oh, and I understand that the Secret Invasion book from Marvel is coming out today. I think I'll give THAT a pass.

So instead, I'll just put up a picture. It's an oldie but a goodie.

Kyle Pictures

I realize that I'm being juvenile, but I can't help it. This just cracks me up.

5 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger nicodemus88 said...

Well you find the explaination of Kyle's problem, surely he was cursed with the kiss of death and neve cured !!!

n.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Poor Kyle. He does seem to have touble keeping girlfriends.

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Waiting for Kyle's next girlfriend to turn into a Star Sapphire. Hee, hee, hee! ;-) Hey, at least she wouldn't be dead!

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Scipio said...

Sally, I actually think you might rather enjoy Secret Invasion.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, Scipio, I did actually break down and buy the goshdarned thing, and I'm secretly hating myself for it. I have to admit that Marvel has been trying to drive me crazy ever since Civil War, and they're doing a pretty good job.

Oh, and Sea? Even the Star Sapphires know that hanging around with Kyle is a bad idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home