Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: And Now, for something Completely Different.

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, April 07, 2008

And Now, for something Completely Different.

Ah, here we are on a bright and shiny Monday morning. I spent the weekend finishing up my taxes and I am too depressed for words. Since we live in Connecticut, but my Sweet Baboo works in Massachusetts, we get to file state income taxes for BOTH, in addition to our Federal Taxes. Did I say I was depressed? I'm starting to feel suicidal.

However...

...it occurs to me that I have the ultimate pick-me-up.

Kyle pictures

Yes, that IS Kyle's ass, and it's a goodie.

And why stop there?

Hal Pictures

Here's Hal showing off his greatest asset, and being pretty and all.

Guy pictures

Now WE can't see Guy's behind, but R'amey, Soranik and Iolande CAN, and that's why they're smiling.

I feel SO much better.

2 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

I always wondered why all those female GLs were smiling! ;-)

Yeah, taxes suck, don't they? I always do mine in February, after the last tax document shows up. That way I get it out of the way early, so by the time tax day arrives, it's long over and done with for me.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well...I always say that I'm going to do that, which of course, is the prudent and sensible thing to do. Did I ever mention that I'm a terrible procrastinator?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home