Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I'm Back!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, October 20, 2014

I'm Back!

Back from the last Muster of the season, in beautiful beautiful Moodus, Ct.  The Fifes and Drums were doing their thing, the hard cider and beer was flowing, the leaves were gorgeous, and nothing exploded, nor were the local constabulatory called to the scene.  So a good weekend.  Time to put the old 'Bago away for the winter I guess.

So...did anything exciting happen in Comic Book Land?

I have no real reason to post this, other than it is by Kevin Maguire, and it makes me incredibly Happy.


 photo avengersbymaguire_zps97a16204.jpg

So...perfect.


3 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Arion said...

Wonderful illustration! Kevin Maguire always surprises me.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

What I love best about this is Coulson with his hand on his trading card. Either to ask for Steve's autograph or retract it due to embarrassment.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

It is a rather adorable touch. I'm also wondering who's foot that is, being clutched by the Hulk. I would assume poor Loki.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home