Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh Wednesday!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Oh Wednesday!

I love Wednesdays, I really do.  But it is 80 degrees outside, and it is the middle of October, and this is New England.  I'm not complaining...oh LORD I'm not complaining...but it still feels...odd.  And as a New Englander, I can't help but wonder if we are going to pay for all this warm weather somewhere down the road.

But the new books are coming out today, the breeze is blowing...along with the leaves, and life...for the moment...is good.

silly photo hercthumbsmf0.png

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Wednesday was the first day I'd seen the sun since the previous Thursday, so I was pretty happy about that.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It WAS a pretty day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home