Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh...Joy!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Oh...Joy!

After the depression that I have been feeling about the conclusion of Azzarello and Chiang's Wonder Woman, and the beginning of the ...uh...new version of Wonder Woman,  by the Finches,I cannot help but feel a surge of pure joy  at this.

 photo lindacarterwonderwoman_zps40f48628.jpg

Nicola Scott's version of Linda Carter as Wonder Woman.

They are apparently going to be doing a Wonder Woman '77, which I assume would be similar to what they have been doing with the wonderfully zany Batman '66.  There is little enough light and actual...fun in DC comics lately, so I am grabbing whatever I can with both hands. 

Huzzah!

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger ShellyS said...

That is a gorgeous Wonder Woman.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Absolutely stunning!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home