Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Back To Normal

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Back To Normal

Well!  That was certainly exciting!  We were actually very very lucky, certainly in comparison to the poor people on the shoreline, or in New Jersey or New York which were hit VERY hard indeed.  That was one weird storm.  We were fortunate to more or less sail through it unscathed, although we have a whole lot of tree limbs down.  I hope that everyone else who were hit by this storm came through ok.

And the books DID come in!  Oh UPS.  You guys really came through. 

And Happy Halloween and all that jazz.  I wore a pair of black pants, a black turtleneck, and my Green Lantern T-shirt to work today, along with my adorable little Green Lantern mask, that my son got at McDonald's in a Happy Meal, and gave my Office Manager a real laugh.  I was also popular at the Comic Book Store.  Easiest Halloween Costume...ever!

I hope that everyone else also has a safe and Happy Halloween.  If it is still on.  Some places it is being postponed.  Weather really doesn't seem to like Halloween very much.

4 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

I'm glad to hear you made it through OK.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Safe and sound. A little on the exciting side however. But man, those poor people in New Jersey and New York!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

Sounds like you had fun and a great costume. ;) Glad you're okay.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Easiest costume I ever donned!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home