Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh Alan!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, July 09, 2012

Oh Alan!

So...I've been reading about Alan Scott over in Earth 2.  I love Alan, I really do, but I have to say that I miss those puffy sleeves.

Photobucket

This is Alan's NEW costume! 

I'd say it's awfully tight for an old man, but then he's not an old man anymore, which I ALSO find confusing, although to be sure...this isn't the first time that Alan has been de-aged.  And as much as I miss his puffy sleeves and his purple cape, I have to admit...I've seen worse. 

Of course, being Alan Scott and therefore awesome, he can pull off just about anything.

3 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Randy Jackson said...

As someone who was quite a fan of Alan's old costume, I don't like this one at all.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger TheUUShadow said...

It's just so bland compared to his original look.

And of course, as a gay comic reader I called the boyfriends death in the first panel he appeared in.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

It is awfully bland in comparison to his old one. Granted, the combination of red, green and purple is hard to carry off...but Alan managed.

And yes, that fridging was practically ordained.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home