Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Spelunking Through Photobucket

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, November 08, 2010

Spelunking Through Photobucket

Ahhh, Monday. Since I don't have too much on my mind today, I'm going to go diving through all the odd pictures that I have squirreled away. And I think that I've come up with a doozy! I know I stole it from somewhere, but I'm darned if I can remember.

Still...this is something that you just don't see every day.

Photobucket

I don't mean Hal getting punched in the head. Heck that happens on a daily basis. Maybe even on an HOURLY basis. But that's Jay Garrick lying unconcious, and darned if it isn't Vandal Savage kicking Barry in the 'nards.

Ouch.

I'm feeling quite sympathetic towards poor Barry. Hal...well, I doubt that he even FEELS it any more.

7 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

poor flashes!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

I like that Barry's leading with his chin (has Hal been teaching him to fight?), and yet Vandal said, "No, you won't escape with a simple punch to the jaw, not when I can do this!"

I hope Barry thought to make a cup out of the Speed Force to go with the costume.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

It's like Larry Fine, you get hit in one place so many times you lose all sensation there.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I have to say that Vandal Savage does seem to be having himself a FINE old time! So many heroes...so many glass jaws. Or, in Barry's case, the...er...equivalent, only lower down.

I can only assume that Jay is laying there, playing possum and snickering silently to himself.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Your Obedient Serpent said...

Vandal Savage was a pretty snappy dresser in the '70s.

I mean, think about that.

In the middle of the age of disco, the man is wearing a distinctive outfit that doesn't look embarrassing a quarter-century later.

That's a super-power in and of itself.

I guess when you're forty thousand years old, you get pretty well versed in those fashion "don'ts".

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It's true! You just can't go wrong with basic black.

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous CageNarleigh said...

As if getting kicked in the nuts PERIOD wasn't enough, add to that the excessive speed at which Barry was probably going when Vandal kicked him. Vandals hard kick + Barry SUPER SPEEDING right into it = Barrys nuts popping and becoming useless thereby making him more aerodynamic causing him to go even FASTER....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home