Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Tuesday Ramblings

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Tuesday Ramblings

Oops. I COMPLETELY forgot to post yesturday! I actually worked late, and then had to take Chris to bowling, and get dinner, and stuff, and ended up watching a 1980's Perry Mason movie with David Hasselhoff as the defendant that was utterly HILARIOUS, and then I went to bed, and forgot to go on the computer at all. Which is not like me.

I'm still pissed at Winick, but I'm trying to rise above it.

I hope that you have all done your civic duty and gone out and voted. We have an INTERESTING race going on here in lovely little ol' Connecticut, with Linda McMahon, the WWF Queen vs. Dick Blumenthal, who has all the personality of lukewarm oatmeal. Nevertheless, I am voting for him with enthusiasm, because he may not be scintillating, but dammit, he's actually competent. And I shook his hand. And she scares me to death, since she always looks as though, if she doesn't get her way, she will CUT you!

I'm getting a little tired of rich CEO's who decide that they are OWED a position as a senator or governer or congress man or woman, simply because they've ticked off everything ELSE on their resume. Being a successful business man or woman is completely different from running a government. You can't arbitrarily fire people if things don't go your way for one thing. Ah, well, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I'm actually getting my snow tires installed ahead of the crowd. The usual thing to do, is to wait until the VERY DAY THAT IT SNOWS, and then 100 people show up at the door, demanding instant service. This is New England! It snows every year here! Also, everyone will rush out and buy a new snowblower. They should have kept the one from last year! They're reusable!

Man, I'm in one cranky mood! At least tomorrow is Wednesday, and there will be sweet sweet comics to soothe my fevered brow.

In the meantime, here's a picture of Kyle and Soranik smooching, which relates to my previous theme of Green Lantern Girlfriends. Oh Kyle, you're just too adorable for words.


Kyle pictures

3 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Connecticut elections are always SO much more interesting than Indiana ones.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

NY elections are pretty crazy, too. We had a both a Madam and a guy who created his own party and called it the "Rent Is 2 Damn High Party" run for governor. I couldn't stop laughing hysterically throughout the governor's debate.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Sea, possibly because Indiana has more sense.

Liss, the New York elections were fraught with interest! Fraught!

I read in the paper today, that poor Linda McHahon spent the equivalent of $100 per vote...and still lost.

Heh.

Of course, we STILL don't know who our governor is going to be, but both candidates are setting up teams...just in case.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home