Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh Sweet Sweet Wednesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Oh Sweet Sweet Wednesday

A small week this time around, but heck, I'll take anything that I can get. And on the up side, all of those gawdawful political commercials are now over for a while at least. And it's a pretty day.

Getting back to Green Lanterns, as I am wont to do. I have been neglecting John Stewart, as I also have a tendancy to do. Which will never do.

So here's John and the love of HIS life.

John Stewart

Oh, if it had only worked out that way. I liked Katma dammit. I still do, for that matter.

3 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

I still miss Katma, too. She one Lantern with a very level head on her shoulders, for one thing. That seems to be kinda rare among Lanterns for some reason.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

She did manage to keep her head, while others were losing theirs, didn't she? Which is one reason why I think she and John did so well together.

I STILL think that she and Barda had the two stupidest deaths in comics.

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous saeed said...

I Am In Love With YOUR BLOG
No doubt that this blog makes a difference. Thanks for putting this out there.
www.theoddpictures.tk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home