Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Wherein I am Cautiously Optimistic

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wherein I am Cautiously Optimistic

Well, I seem to have solved my recent blogging problems, at least temporarily. However, the latest debacle involving my computer melting down, have only confirmed my innate distrust of mechanical devices. Things Are Supposed To Work...dammit!

Therefore, still feeling slightly peevish, I am falling back upon the tried and the true.

Batman

Ahhh...nothing like Batman looking silly, to relax those tensions away.

And, to complete the idea...

Hal Pictures

...a picture of Hal's ass.

I...I feel so refreshed! Now, I can go out and buy my new comics with my head held high! And desperately hoping that the copy of the Starman Omnibus #2 is actually there!

3 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Please let me know what happens in Blue Beetle. I'm on tenterhooks :-(

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

If the Starman Omnibus IS there, here's hoping you'll regale us with reviews! :-)

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Woohoo! The Starman Omnibus WAS in!

I am replete.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home