Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Can't Blog...Cleaning

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Can't Blog...Cleaning

Well, actually, I suppose that title is a bit of a misnomer, since I obviously AM blogging. But not for long. I don't get these sort of housewifely fits very often, so I have to strike while the proverbial iron is hot, and start madly cleaning everywhere. But not to worry, I'm sure that it will have burnt itself out in a day or so.

I actually went into my study, where my drawing desk is, and all my comic books, and ORGANIZED it! I can FIND things again! Piles of books were both numerically and alphabetically organized! I actually threw stuff out, like pens with no ink, and old Previews!

I feel...refreshed!

Now, maybe I'll go and spackle my kitchen walls. I've been remodeling the kitchen...slowly. Oh so slowly, but we have recently actually been making some progress. The wallpaper is finally stripped off the walls, and gosh, isn't THAT a fun project! Now I just need to fill in the dips and gouges in the old plaster, and finally do some painting. But the new island and countertop is just fabulous. How on earth did I ever cook without it?

So...back to the fray. Maybe I'll even clean the bathrooms! And so, that you don't feel lonely, or depressed, here is a scan with Hal expressing his TRUE feelings.

Hal Pictures

Trust me, Hal. I feel exactly the same way.

3 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Sounds like the spring cleaning fit has hit you early this year! :-)

I've been cleaning, too -- mostly because I'm gonna have a house full of relatives tomorrow afternoon. I dunno why I bother, to tell the truth. My house is always ten times cleaner than any of their houses. Snarkity, snark, snark, snark! ;-)

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just threw out a bunch of old Previews catalogs too. And I resisted the urge to go through them all and tear out pictures.

Plastering doesn't sound too bad, but the sanding afterward? That's my least favorite part.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Ah, the dreaded arrival of the relatives. Of COURSE you have to clean house...even if it is already clean. I think it is something of a girl thing to do.

Najika, you tear out the pictures too? I'm glad I'm not the only one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home