Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Ordering Take-Out

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Ordering Take-Out

This has nothing to do with comics, but gosharootie, my beautiful beautiful new stove was just delivered.  Still not hooked up, and they are taking away my beloved old 1960 GE range, so I guess it is going to be pizza tonight!  Also my new dishwasher, and...as a little present for my Sweet Baboo...a kegerator for the new family room. 

He's a little pissy it didn't arrive until AFTER the Super Bowl, but God willing, it will be up and foaming by the Daytona 500.

2 Comments:

At 4:26 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

Take out is always a nice treat! Enjoy your pizza :)

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It was delicious!

Hooked up the stove yesturday...works great except one of the ovens isn't heating, so a call to the appliance store I guess.

*sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home