Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Wowzers!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wowzers!

I finally saw Captain America: The Winter Soldier last night, and gadzooks!  It was fabulous!  I can see why everyone was so excited. 

I was a little disappointed that Jasper Sitwell turned out to be a Hydra Agent, because I've always liked him for some odd reason, but still...what a movie! Chris Evans has Steve Rogers down pat.  He also has cheekbones to die for.  It was also nice to see him don his original costume at the end.  Scarlett Johansen did her usual wonderful job as Black Widow, and I actually cheered when I first saw Sam Wilson.  That flying harness was the bomb!

So, I'm very happy, and even more happy that the comics actually came in today, and I won't have to wait, because I can be quite childish that way.

5 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger ShellyS said...

Finally! It's just an amazing movie. I watched it 4 times last weekend on Starz and I have the DVD!

BTW, the captchas are getting harder to do. Took me 4 tries before I proved I'm not a robot. If this keeps up, I might not be able to comment anymore. :(

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

I love that movie. Seeing Peggy again and having Steve not wanting to fight Bucky. The Captain America section in the museum was a nice touch too.

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It really was amazing...I sat there yelling at the TV the whole time which is probably why it is a good thing I don't go to the theater very often.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Yeah, I was pretty pleased with that movie. I think my dad still likes the first one better, but he seemed fairly entertained (I had to explain Sam Jackson as Nick Fury to him, though, which meant explaining the Ultimate Universe. That wasn't a real fun conversation.)

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It does get a little awkward trying to explain...things...about comics to normal people!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home