Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: What a Weekend!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, January 19, 2015

What a Weekend!

That was an unusual weekend, at least for me!  On Friday morning, which technically isn't the weekend yet, I became the proud Grandmother of my second grandson, who is cute as a button.  At least for a newborn, because honestly, they don't really look like much for a couple of weeks.  But still!  He's adorable! 

And we celebrated my parents 60th wedding anniversary at my sister's house, with prime rib that was cooked by my brother-in-law...and which had to be the Best Prime Rib I have every wolfed down.  I do loves me some prime rib. 

And, I saw some of the covers for the Convergence books coming out from DC in a few months, and there are characters that I have missed for the last three years or more!  Ralph!  Ted and Booster!  Fire and Ice!  Lian. for pete's sake! 

I don't know if DC is simply toying with me, or if my beloved Continuity is actually going to return...in some form or another, but it is something anyway.

I hope that everyone else had a lovely weekend too!

  photo magruirejla_zps3fb5414c.jpg


3 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger James Ashelford said...

Congratulations, Sally.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Erich said...

Congratulations!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Thank you all so much! This Grandparent thing is the best, all the fun, and none of the mess!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home