Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Not That I Am Gloating...

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, February 02, 2015

Not That I Am Gloating...

...But hey, the Patriots won the Super Bowl!   And in a rather spectacular fashion.

I must also confess that I fell asleep at the start of the fourth quarter, and therefore missed all of the excitement, only starting awake when my Sweet  Baboo started shrieking.  I feel so bad for all of the Seahawk fans, that has to really sting. 

We are being hit again by more snow and sleet, and probably locusts.  I am staying home today.

2 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Jeff McGinley said...

Honestly, I think locusts would have been easier to shovel.

Thanx for the much needed laugh.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I hurt in places that I didn't think I've ever hurt before...after the latest humdinger. And another one forecast for this weekend!

Gah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home