Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Ungainly

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ungainly

Is it just me, or was Hal just the most awkward flyer ever?  I believe that John Stewart has a reputation for a certain degree of grace in the air.  Kyle is a nice flyer, and even Guy gets the job done well.  But for the life of me, there are just SO many pictures of Hal swooping along, with his butt in the air, and his legs spread.

Photobucket

That's...not graceful. 

And I'm pretty sure that once again he's leading with his face.

Oh Hal.

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Gary said...

Hal swooping along, with his butt in the air, and his legs spread.

Oh, come now - that's just how you like him!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I cannot dispute that. But still...it's just a tad awkward.

Sexy...but awkward.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home