Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Absolutely Exhausted

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, July 23, 2012

Absolutely Exhausted

Man, I am pooped.  But in a good way.  Went to the 3-day Bachannal, also known as the Deep River Muster, and had an awfully good time.  A little sunburned, a little tired, and possibly slightly hung over, but it was for a GOOD cause!  It may take the good people of Deep River slightly longer to recover, but hey.

Meanwhile...I haven't a thought in my head, so I do believe that this is the perfect time for yet another Romance Comic Cover...in that the heroes ALL look Like Hal Jordan.

Photobucket

This one just cracks me up.  Hal may run around with a bunch of aliens and stuff, but that doesn't make him a commie.  You keep a civil tongue in your head, missy!  And seriously, this is Hal.  You could wait forever for him to fall for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home