Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: More Old Stuff

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

More Old Stuff

I am glad that they brought back the JLI.  Really, I am.  I missed them so.  And for the most part, I am enjoying what is being done, although killing off Gavril right off the bat, and dumping Fire, Ice and Vixen into the hospital so that they aren't a part of anything is a little bit annoying.

Nevertheless. 

Remember these people?

Photobucket

I do.  And I miss them.

3 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Hate to bear the bearer of bad news, Sally, but it may all be over soon.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

*Reads article*

"The funeral of Rocket Red"? SUNSHINES AND RAINBOWS

(Also, just realized that in the DCnU Booster's best friend NEVER EXISTED T_T)

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Sonuvabitch! Dagnabit! Curses!

Where will I get my Fire and Ice fix then, DC? WHERE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home