Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I Need Cheering Up

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, May 14, 2012

I Need Cheering Up

I'm still in a bit of a snit from my last post.  So I thought that I would take the opportunity to post some of the characters and some of the reasons that I love Comics so much.

As you all know, I'm not a huge Bat Fan, although I have to admit that he's been growing on me.  Mainly though, I like his supporting cast.  But gosh, I do love those OLD Batman books, where God Knows What was going on.

Like this.
batman pictures

I don't know what this is from, I don't know what they are talking about, but boy...I sure want to!

5 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

"Thong", in this case, apparently refers to a leather strap, much like the one Robin is holding. The image is from Batman #83, April 1954.

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

Dammit.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh. My feelthy feelthy imagination had conjured up all sorts of wonderful awful things!

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Once, on a mission trip to S America, I ended up with a nasty local sickness. No doctors available except for a local medicine man. He gave me a thong, like this, made from gator skin and told me to chew on it for a week.

It was pretty tough, but it would eventually kinda dissolve in your mouth. After a week he asked if I was better.

I shook my head and said " The thong is ended but the malady lingers on"

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh DWAYNE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home