Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I Declare It To Be Beefcake Week!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, November 14, 2011

I Declare It To Be Beefcake Week!

You know, it's been a while. A VERY long while, since we have had a week devoted to the sincere and honest appreciation of some Male Pulchritude. Therefore, I declare it to be Beefcake week, by the power invested in me...by myself, basically.

And to start things out right...

gray hair

A shirtless Hal Jordan...staring at the one he loves the most...in the mirror. Could there BE a more perfect depiction of Hal? And he's worried about his hair! Oh Hal. Never ever change.

5 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Emmy said...

That is such a pretty picture.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hal is a pretty pretty man.

 
At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Emmy said...

That is very very true.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Erich said...

I don't know whether you follow the "Comics Should Be Good" blog, but I thought you should know about one of their latest entries:

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2011/11/15/name-that-hal-jordan-artist/

It's part of a month-long challenge where they take four panels of a character and invite the readers to identify the artists (and they're never the obvious ones). When I saw this one, I knew you had to be told.

If you do participate, you have to e-mail in your answers, not post them in the comments...since that would give the answers away.

(Funny observation: my verification word is "rexngl"... Rex 'n GL, a team-up between Rex the Wonder Dog and G'Nort, perhaps?)

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Erich, a team-up between Rex the Wonder Dog and G'Nort would indeed have been epic.

Oddly enough, Rex DID show up at the Warrior's Bar in the good old days, and hung out with Zinda, aka Lady Blackhawk, who of course, knew him quite well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home