Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Read Comics in Public!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Read Comics in Public!

Apparently tomorrow is International Read Comics in Public Day...or something. Quite frankly I think that one should read one's comics in public EVERY day! With Pride! Of course, I have also been known to wear a Green Lantern ring to work.

Tomorrow, I shall be headed down to the shore, and lovely Westbrook, for the National Muster, so there will be one HELL of an audience. I Am Bringing Comics with me. And libations. And my corset.

I hope that you all have a lovely weekend. A Literary weekend.

2 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

You're bringing comics to a Revolutionary War re-enactment? That is awesome beyond words! :D

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It was lovely, and provoked a fair amount of comment...mostly positive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home