Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Still MORE Perversion

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Still MORE Perversion

For some reason, this particular subject matter seems to be mildly...popular. I'm just so PROUD of all of you.

And here's a side of J'onn that is seldom seen.

Photobucket

It's always fun to take those all-concealing capes away for a change. Granted J'onn runs around with his chest out all the time, but for the most part, he's pretty well covered up. Martians are HOT!

Who knew?

7 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Who-hoo! Equal representation for Martians!! I was wondering if you had any J'onn J'onnz pictures lurking around. Though I kind of like him better with his cape wrapped around him like some artists draw him--makes him look mysterious

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Of course, it helps to be a shape-changer. ;-)

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

Isn't that the issue where he's a woman? Fun times!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Sea-of-Green's right...J'onn could totally let himself go and you'd never know. That's probably the best part of being a shape-shifter.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

Well I know I DO follow a choco cookie diet too, and it is not working that good for me...

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

And at no extra charge, we also have Maxima's tucchus for the boys to ogle.

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger Diabolu Frank said...

I may run a blog, but I just I don't feel that way about J'Onn. Plus, he's too muscular.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home