Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: A Salute!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, December 14, 2009

A Salute!

It has to be no surprise that I simply adore a fine taut Green Lantern behind. But it has recently dawned on me, that there are OTHER fine backsides, just lurking out there in the DC Universe. I daresay that even Marvel may harbor a few really spectacular asses.

Wait...that didn't come out quite right.

Anyway, I think that I may devote an entire week to the celebration of some really fine tushes.

For example:

Photobucket

I give you Wildcat!

He may be old, he may be rough, tough and a little cranky, but by crackey, I just love Ted "Wildcat" Grant. He's a man so secure with himself that he actually wears toe socks. But that's one fabulous rear end.

12 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Forget the butt...looks at those back muscles! Ted must be able to benchpress 500 lbs. or something. I bet he could out-Chuck Norris Chuck Norris.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

He HAS to be really confortable with who he is to wear that uniform... he´s a great character indeed, althought I will not get into further studying his rear end. I´m far too busy enjoying my new rings :P

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Ted IS amazing. He's one of my favorite old farts.

Fernando, you just keep admiring your rings.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Diabolu Frank said...

Speaking as a 100% straight male, that's a damned fine derriere. You could bounce Kennedy half dollars off that thing, and Ted's old enough to have some lying around.

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous wik said...

I suppose bringing up Nightwing for the 'Fine posterior' week would be too obvious?

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Yeah, Nightwing's tushie is definitely worth admiring. It's definitely always (consistently) looked better than Dick Grayson's hair.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Maddy said...

I gotta admit, my favourite DCU butts have always been Nightwing and Booster Gold.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Fernando, you sound like me from a week ago. When they all came in I was just holding them in my hands for like ten minutes saying, "MINE!"

I second Maddy's nomination of Booster Gold.

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

I think it says something about me that the first thing I noticed in that picture was the Kirby Dots.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

And fine Kirby dots they are, Mac.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

Ohhhhhh, I see it. Things are getting hot around this place, uh, Sally?

Still, Ted amazes me. How old is he? He could out run Cher on this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home