Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: The Poor UPS Man

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

The Poor UPS Man

Well, it's snowing, and raining, and sleeting all at once. It is one HELL of a sloppy mess in the lovely Northeast section of the country, and it is just in time for the comics to be delivered. I'm awfully glad that I'm not a UPS Man today! I drove to work,and there were no less than five cars spining, or in the bushes or the guard rails.

Winter has actually arrived.

But good books are supposed to be coming in, which is always nice, although Green Lantern Corps did NOT arrive. And I really really wanted it! I'll just have to put up with Secret Six and Booster Gold in the meantime. Something to look forward to for NEXT week.

5 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

It's all snowy and beautiful out there, and I got the day off from work because of it. *happy sigh*

Too bad that we have to wait a week for GLC.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger poops said...

it's snowing in Saint Kitts?!

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

It sounds very pretty. We've had rather more...peculiar weather. It began by snowing, then turned to rain, and this evening, we actually had lightning and thunder!

That's just weird.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

This is my first year with snow, and I gotta say, I´m not getting the hang of this! I am from a place that reaches 45ºC on summers and now I am about -10ºC!

Is R.E.B.E.L.S among the numbers that are coming out this week? If I can´t have Guy wearing Red, I´ll settle with another green fellow wearing Yellow. I picked up last issue because of the rings, but boy am I hooked up on this title now!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Fernando, I felt the same way about REBELS. I bought it for the ring and now I ordered #12 to see what happens to Vril Dox!

poops, why, yes, there's about a foot of snow on the beach. It's rather lovely. *cough cough*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home