Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I'm just so Happy!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm just so Happy!

Thanks to the mad computer skills of my oldest daughter, my Blog has been restored to its original condition. The margins are wider now, so the scans that I've posted can actually be viewed in all of their glory...instead of only a smidgeon of them.

Huzzah!

I know that there were directions on how to accomplish this noble feat, but when it comes to computer code, it is about the same as reading ancient Greek to me. TOTALLY incomprehensible. I still have to finish restoring all of the scans that I managed to obliterate in my misguided attempt to organize my photobucket a few months back, but I'm getting there...little by little. Some of them I'm afraid have disappeared forever, which is a DARNED shame, but what can you do? I've learned not to mess around with Blog formats, that's what I've learned!

Old people CAN be taught!

Now...if I could just figure out how to use a cellphone and a digital camera.

6 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger ShellyS said...

Ooo, looking good! :)

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hi Shelly! It DOES look better! And thanks to those pesky "update" thingies, I can actually go on your blog again.

Boy, computers are fussy.

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Minor note: your header is off-center ;-P

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger ShellyS said...

Actually, I've always seen that header off center (all the way to the left).

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Mac, don't let my daughter hear you say that. She spent fifteen minutes trying to center the Header.

I actually like it better this way.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

I'm so glad you fixed your blog :)
Those margins can be some hell to play. My friend is helping me with mine and it should look improved some time soon, too. Then, I'll party with you, Sally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home