Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Romance Comics for Every Occasion!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Romance Comics for Every Occasion!

I admit it...I adore those incredibly cheesy old Romance Comics. They're just so terribly, horribly hilariously BAD! Plus all the "heroes" look like Hal Jordan anyway, and I get to entertain myself in imagining different names and situations for the characters.

In light of our recent snow storms, I thought THIS one was appropriate.

Photobucket

You see dear, you turn INTO the skid. That keeps you out of the guardrails.

6 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger LissBirds said...

LOL!!

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

She's very emotional about it. I hope she hid the empty whiskey bottle before the cops showed up.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

No need to. Cops never give you a ticket when you cry! :) Well, not really...but in comic books I bet it works that way.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

Poor girl, she just found out she birthed Guy Gardner.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hey!

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home