Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: No Comics Today

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

No Comics Today

I'm so sad. I LIVE for Wednesdays. But those pesky UPS men felt the need to celebrate Thanksgiving with their families, thereby denying me my drug of choice.

I suppose that I can live with it. It's only one day, after all, and then the wait until NEXT week, is also shorter by a day, and I am pretty sure that Green Lantern Corps is coming in next week.

The tough one, is going to be the week after Christmas, when for some bizarre reason, they are postponing the books until after New Years, with the exception of Green Lantern...I think. It's all too bizarre.

God, I'm pathetic.

9 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger ticknart said...

I hadn't heard about the week after Christmas! NOOOOOO!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

No is right! I'm having palpitations already.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger ticknart said...

At least you'll get yours the week of Christmas. I'll have to miss it because I'll be out of town. Darnit!

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

So not even the "special issues" of all those retired serires (Catwoman, The Question, Atom & Hawkman, etc.) aren't going to come out until after New Year's, either? If that's the case I'll cry.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger poops said...

the good side...I get to take my comics budget for that week and buy trade collections instead!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

If it helps you, I live in the other side of the world, and have to wait like six months at the very best until the comics arrive. Blasting Publishing companies and their translators...

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Erin S. said...

I completely forgot about that! The only comic I was thinking of getting was Blackest Night Wonder Woman and half of that was because BL Max is cracking jokes.

We don't have to worry about Christmas being affected, right? The closet release is December the 23rd.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

I went out and bought myself a copy of Absolute Justice to make up for the lack of new comics. Woo hoo!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Yup, I believe that just Blackest Night is going to come out between Christmas and New Year'. Matt, my beloved Comic Book Store Proprietor is already planning a sale on Trades and stuff, in order to lure people in. So it's a bit tough on the poor Retailers.

Once January hits, it's also going to be interesting, since they are taking a month OFF from the regular story, and running "What happened to?" scenarios instead...or something of that nature. All I know is that Robinson is doing a Starman story, and I am SO there.

So in reality, it won't be until February, that we get more of Blackest Night after the December books.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home