Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Who Is Shining in Blackest Night?

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Who Is Shining in Blackest Night?

A number of characters have risen to the challenge posed by all the mayhem in Blackest Night, with Barry, Mera and Ray Palmer amongst them on Earth. On Korugar, Sinestro has decided that he will actually have to work with Hal, Carol and the Indigo Lantern. On Oa, Guy, Soranik, Iolande and Arisia are all handling things with a degree of aplomb, not to mention Kyle and Kilowog. Oh and Salaak. I can't forget to mention Salaak, he would hate to be forgotten.

But what about the former good guys, now heartless and wearing Black Rings?

I have to admit that I didn't get this cover...but I sure wish that I had.

Photobucket

*sigh*

So gorgeous. I am really really hoping that there are going to be some major resurrections following Blackest Night, led by Martian Manhunter and Aquaman...'cause I miss Arthur, dammit! I also miss Ralph, Sue, Ted, Max Lord (the REAL Max) and Dmitri and the original Doctor Polaris and James Jesse. I like villains with character.

Whom do YOU wish to see make a triumphant comeback to the world of the living?

6 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

I wanna see more Martian Manhunter, darnit -- as a Black Lantern OR as a living Martian. ;-)

It would be nice to see Katma Tui brought back, too!

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Jake said...

She was brought back! She saved that one Lantern's life on Oa!

And then killed him herself. That was nice?

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

My only concern was Conner Kent, and he is back already. Kid Devil was fun to see with Blue Beetle, but I will not be disapointed if he doesn´t make it. I enjoy the new firestorm so I hope he´ll be back soon.

Bruce? I mean, we all know it´s gonna happen sooner or later, and with the taking of the skull and so...

I am enjoying Grayson and Homicidal Robin in the roles thought.

Oh, and Ch´p.

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Ted Kord :-D

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, the Hawks, Jade, and the Dibneys all need to make a comeback. But only under appropriate writers. I have some hope that Geoff Johns is going to straighten out the Hawks' back story in Blackest Night, or at least point the way to a resolution. Those weren't just a couple of random corpses in the Zamaron battery after all.

As for Katma Tui, I think Soranik Natu has already become a better Katma Tui than Katma Tui, and John seems to have been able to pick up and move on. I think her return would be a step back.

-- Jack of Spades

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I would like to have Katma back, if only because it would make John happy. And I completely forgot about Ch'p! I'd like him back for the same reason, that it would make Salaak happy, and I like Salaak.

What the heck ever happened to the Ray? He was with the League for a while, and then I lost track of him.

And I want...L-Ron!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home