Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Good Grief, it's Monday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, November 09, 2009

Good Grief, it's Monday

Ulp. Now I have to think of something. I will say, that it is November in New England, and currently about 70 degrees outside, which has put ALL of us crusty Yankees in a fairly good mood. Naturally, we used this gift from Nature, to rake leaves.

I'm also in a good mood, because it's the second week of the month, which means that Green Lantern Corps should be coming out this Wednesday...and I can hardly wait. And Booster Gold maybe. Woohoo!

The World Series is over, so I'll finally be able to watch "House" tonight. It's been two weeks, and I've missed it. I get CRANKY when I can't watch my favorite shows or read my favorite comics.

Ragnell has been writing a whole lot of good stuff lately over at Written World, which also puts me into a good mood. I love reading Ragnell's writing. She's got nice bits about Kyle and Soranik Natu, so I'm doubly happy.

I wonder what color ring they are going to have at the Comic Book Store this Wednesday? I've got the Black Ring, a Yellow Sinestro Corps ring from last week, and a Green one from quite some time ago. I'd love to get them all. I want a Star Sapphire ring!

And finally,

silly

I don't even remember where I found this, but that HAS to be Sergio Aragones. And look...Catwoman in her Balent outfit, and Joe Gardner, Guy's evil clone! Always nice to see Joe.

7 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

And the Jim Corrigan Spectre. STILL the best Spectre.

You must be getting all that nice, warm, sunny weather that we had in Indiana over the weekend. I'm missing it already. It's been gloomy here all day!

COLTS VS. PATRIOTS next Sunday! It's ON, Sally! It's ON! Be prepared for your Patriots to eat turf! ;-D

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Sea! Thank you for your lovely weather, we are enjoying it enormously.

Colts? Colts? Aren't they supposed to be in Baltimore?

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger ticknart said...

I think that scene's from Sergio Aragones Destroys DC.

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the best one-shots in DC history! (I wonder if it's been retconned?)

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Baltimore? BALTIMORE?!?!??

You ... YOU ... ooooooooooooooh ...!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh Snap!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Up here in the Great North we don't just rake leaves when it's over 60, Sally, we MOW THE LAWN, too. Heh.

And I've got to read that!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home