Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh...Hal.

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Oh...Hal.

It's Wednesday! Woohoo! So off to the Comical Book Store, I go. But first, I thought I'd put up this little bit of nonsense.

Nothing like Hal making a fool of himself.


Hal Pictures

Obviously, Hal doesn't believe in repressing his feelings.

I'm doing a little bit of experimenting with the layout and format of the old blog. Originally, it was just going to be a temporary measure, while I was busy featuring Jonah Hex, so I saved my old template, and merrily started doing NEW stuff. Naturally,now I can't figure out how to go back to the original layout, thus, the new look. Perhaps I'll get my oldest, who is the Tech expert to swing by and lend a hand.

9 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

So, Hal got high on-- wood?

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hey, Hal marches to the beat of his own drummer...or something like that.

You don't see John making an ass of himself like this.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

Nope, can't see John doing the same thing in the same situation.

Guy? Hmm, he'd do something silly, but not this.

Kyle? Yeah, he'd pretend to be a pony or something.

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Hal's made an ass of himself more times than I can count!

Playing with blog setups is always a grand experiment. Be prepared to see a lot of weird glitches before you're happy with the end product. ;-) But, hey, as long as you have Guy's seal of approval, it's all good!

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Rich said...

Gad, I'd forgotten about Itty. That's about the period when I first started reading GL regularly.

Ah, nostalgia.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Considering that he is supposed to be catnip to the ladies, Hal does manage to make a fool of himself on a regular basis. But I suppose that we're all so hypnotized by his spandex, that we'll forgive him just about anything.

Oh Hal.

I don't believe this. My word verification is gynut. HOW appropriate!

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...while you're playing with the format, could you... um... please, please, PLEASE drop the apostrophe from the title and the header?

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Maddy said...

I think that last panel was the inspiration for this entry in the DC Superdictionary.

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Dear Anonymous.

No sir, I will NEVER drop the apostrophe from the title! In fact, that very concept was the fodder for one of the most hotly discussed topics I ever had!

I LOVE my apostrophe...as inappropriate as it may be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home