Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Maniacal Matchups

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, July 06, 2009

Maniacal Matchups

You know what I like? I like Team-ups. That's one of the reasons I always liked "The Brave & The Bold" and "Marvel Two-in-One" and stuff like that. Where they would take two heroes that wouldn't necessarily work together, and...well...put them together for some reason. It was just fun.

So, I was trying to think of some of the most bizarre team-ups that I could, and I do believe that I have conceived of one that may not have ever occurred. On the other hand, what do I know?

Yes...I give you...

VIBE vs Geo-Force!!!

Photobucket

andPhotobucket

Granted, Vibe is no longer with us, but let's not allow that to stop us from their really really excellent team-up. Or possibly NOT a team-up but something a little more adversarial.

But who would win, in this clash of Titans? Well, Geo-Force has his own country, which I must reluctantly admit, is rather cool. And he can make earthquakes and stuff. But hey, Vibe can break dance, and he has vibratory powers! Put the two of them together and you have DC's best Movers and Shakers!

I...I can't believe I actually said that.

Anyway, what interesting heroes would YOU all like to see paired up?

10 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

Ohhhhhhh! As interesting team-up as this one is, I just have to say that this is one nobody would really care about. I mean, I think, lol.

On the other side, I'd love to see Porky Pig vs Miss Piggy :D

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Porky? Or...Petunia?

Whatyamean nobody would be interested in Vibe vs Geo-Force? They're Legends in their own Minds!
EARTHshattering Legends!

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger notintheface said...

For some reason I want to see Selina Kyle team up with Tony Stark.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Erich said...

A DC/Marvel pairing I'd love to see: Tommy Monaghan and The Hood. Mainly just so Tommy can give The Hood a good talking-to about what he's doing with his life.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

Hey, Sally, just throw a poll and let's have the best earth-quaker win!

 
At 2:24 AM, Anonymous wik said...

Ambush Bug and Ragdoll! Just to see what the hell they end up doing...

Cross-company, I'd like to see Deathstroke and Deadpool. Yes, there was that alternate universe Deathstroke a while back who fought Slade, but I want to see the real deal, and watch Slade having to suffer the Merc With a Mouth's company for a whole issue or the two :P

 
At 2:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Supes and Constantine. I´ll like that, I just don´t know why. I know that mixing a darkish badass with supes is quite old, but still...

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Since I really can't stand Deathstroke, putting him together with Wade, would be the worst punishment I could possibly conceive of.

Heh heh.

But these are all excellent ideas.

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous TotalToyz said...

I...I can't believe I actually said that.

How about Vibe and Shakedown from the Masters of Disaster? Call it Two-Pack Shaker.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

*groan*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home