Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh Kyle

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oh Kyle

Kyle, my sweet, you never let me down. I do have a tendancy to neglect you a bit, not because I don't like you, because how can ANYone not like Kyle? It's just that Guy is my favorite, and Hal is really pushy sometimes. And he gets hit in the head a lot, and who can resist something like that?

But Kyle does'nt seem to suffer from the usual head trauma. And he does silly things sometimes. But while he may be a bit immature and scatterbrained, there is one thing that he does supremely well.

Kyle pictures

And that is show us his astonishingly magnificent buttocks.

I also confess, to his original uniform being my favorite. It was different from all the other Green Lantern suits, but you could still tell what it was. I don't really know WHY I like it, but I do.

Oh and Ryan Reynolds is going to be playing Hal Jordan in the new live-action Green Lantern movie. I really don't know who he is, since I don't seem to get out to movies much, but from his picture, he is reasonably easy on the eyes. I haven't seen his behind, so I can't judge if they got it right from THAT perspective. I assume that he can play cocky and arrogant and charming, and if he doesn't get hit in the head at least ONCE in the movie, I'll be very disappointed.

5 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Thank goodness that, in that panel, Kilowog isn't zapping Kyle in his astonishingly magnificent buttocks.

Though that would be funny. :-)

Hal IS pushy, isn't he? DAMN pushy for a fictional character. Look at how many times DC has tried to remove him from the roster, and he keeps coming back!

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous wik said...

Even upon his return from the dead, Kilowog couldn't resist the urge to kick a young poozer's ass... In this case literally.
Also, nothing related to this post, but just thought I'd get this off my chest- Blackest Night #1 has, in one issue, already stunned me far more than all of DC's work since GL 25. I bow to thee, Geoff Johns... and the end reminds me- while we all know Kyle's had his issues with past loves going away, it seems Roy Harper's got a bit of the curse going for him now (though 1 was in common for the 2 of them- Donna).

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Kilowog knows better than to shoot a fellow Green Lantern in the ass. Although just about anywhere else is fair game. I imagine it is one of the ten rules laid down by the Guardians. And we know all about THEIR kinks!


Oh, Blackest Night did make me go squee.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

Can't allow damage to the Green Lantern buttocks! Even dead Kilowog knows the rules.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

They probably make a big deal out of it at the nightlite's orientation talks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home