Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I Figured It Out!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I Figured It Out!

Yes, the old Classic form of Green Lantern Butt's Forever, is BACK! I'm still not quite sure how, but I started pushing buttons and stuff, and playing around with the format, and somehow...SOMEHOW, I found out where I had downloaded the original version, and managed to re-install it.

Oh Baby, I missed you. I'll never stray again. Those other formats and color choices and HTML may LOOK enticing, but it just wasn't the same!

Yes. I'm a fuddy-duddy. I fully admit it. You kids with your "Jazz" and "Roadsters" and dancing the "Charlston" may try out all the new and wild fads out there, but not me.

Although, I AM keeping my Ipod. That thing is amazing.

5 Comments:

At 2:49 AM, Blogger James Ashelford said...

Yay for the old format!

You know, I actually kind of missed this format, its a much nicer green.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I missed it too. I realized with the newer one, that when I put up a wide scan of a picture,it would only show about half of it!

Gah!

And I missed my pretty banner. Derek did it for me ages ago, and I love it.

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

I still think you should find a way to keep Guy's seal of approval, though. ;-)

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

That's about the only thing that I liked about the new one. Unfortunately, now I'm terrified to start messing around and maybe lose it again. But that picture did make me smile.

How's the novel?

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

I've STILL barely touched it. :-( I've been working on it mentally, though. That does count for something, believe me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home