Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I'm In A Drawing Kind of Mood

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I'm In A Drawing Kind of Mood

Every once in a while the mood strikes me, and I have these fits of productivity. Sometimes they involve cleaning. This is NOT one of those times. I've been pent up in my lair drawing lately, and I thought that I'd share the fruits of my labors with you. And while I REALLY like drawing Green Lanterns, I thought that I'd try my hand at a few other characters as well.


My Drawings

But that's ok, because Guy is in there. I can't stray TOO far away from the boys after all.

It's Wednesday! Go buy your comics!

10 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Mr. Bretterson said...

Pretty.

Is it marker? I cannot tell.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

Sonuva... Why is nearly *everybody* I know a better artist than me?

Hmph, at least I'm better than Kalinara...

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Garnet said...

I can't believe you gave us a frontal view.

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Gosh, I love your artwork, Sally. :-) Nice Wondy and Dimitri! I still miss Dimitri. He was the only Rocket Red worth his salt. The rest of 'em are just punching bags for Green Lanterns.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Yes, it's just plain old markers. It actually doesn't reproduce quite as well when I scan it, but it's not too bad.

Wait...you mean that Kalinara can't draw?

Sea, I too miss Dmitri. I loved his smile, with the tooth missing that Black Canary knocked out,but he never held it against her. The other Rocket Reds just can't hold a candle to him.

Gosh, I wonder if Dmitri is coming back as a Black Lantern?

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger James Ashelford said...

So unbelieveably jealous of your ability to do skintones. A great piece.

 
At 5:12 AM, Blogger Siskoid said...

I really dig your Wonder Woman!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Thank you!

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love love love your WW!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger kalinara said...

Diamondrock's right, I totally can't draw.

You can awesomely, though. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home