Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: It's Gonna Be a Green Summer

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's Gonna Be a Green Summer

Who's looking foreward to Blackest Night? I'M looking foreward to Blackest Night! I haven't been this excited since the Sinestro Corps War, a couple of summers ago. It's about time that the Green Lanterns got some love. I mean, I LIKE Batman and Superman and Wonder Woman, but it seems as though they get all of the attention sometimes. Well...at least Batman gets all the attention.

But here we have things kicking off in May, with the Free Comics Day offering of the Zero issue of Blackest Night, and then the whole crossover REALLY getting going in July. We also have the animated version of Green Lantern coming out July 21st. Hollywood is working on a live-action version of Green Lantern, that should hopefully be out next year. Green Lanterns have shown up in the animated "Brave & the Bold" cartoon. Beau Smith is supposed to be doing a Green Lantern Annual this year. Beau Smith!

Green Lantern and Green Lantern Corps have two of my favorite writers, with Geoff Johns and Peter Tomasi. They have two of my favorite artists with Doug Mahnke and Pat Gleason. More excellent artists, such as Ethan Van Sciver, Ivan Reis and Philip Tan are working on Blackest Night.

It...it's as though DC is doing all of this JUST FOR ME!!! And I really haven't been having a torrid affair with Dan Dideo!

It's just an excellent time to be a Green Lantern fan.

3 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

I'm in! I'm in! I'm soooooooooo in! I'm even loving Green Lantern Corps at the hands of Tomasi :D

I just can't wait!

**drools**

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Eldest said...

Sally if you had been having a torrid affair with Didio the Idiot I'm sure comic atrocities like Countdown and Death of the New Gods wouldn't have happened.

Not to mention the fact that we'd all still be enjoying Blue Beetle and Birds of Prey.

I'm sure you'd work in a new book called "Blue and Gold" in there somewhere also.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Eldest, if I were having an affair with Didio, you wouldn't BELIEVE the things that would happen!

Geoff Johns, Keith Champagne, Gail Simone and Peter Tomasi would write everything! Ivan Reis, Ethan Van Sciver, Doug Mahnke and Pat Gleason would draw everything!

We'd have Birds of Prey, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, and forty Green Lantern Books (at least!)

Also, I'd put Giffen, DeMatteis and Maguire back on JLA, and have Ted, Ice,Fire, J'onn, Guy, Ralph and Sue back.

WEEKLY!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home